This adorable framed solid wood piece measures 9"w X 14 1/4"h. All flowers are individually cut so this piece is beginner level for difficulty and very easy to paint. This is a layered design that gives great depth and dimension. This piece is the perfect addition to any space as it can be hung or can be sat on an easel.
PLEASE CHOOSE HANGER OR EASEL FROM DROP DOWN ABOVE.
*File created by TimeOut4UToCreate
- This workshop is 4 hours.
- We do allow children age 7 and older to attend our classes with a paid registration. They must have a parent or guardian also attending the class with a paid registration.
- Each person who attends the class MUST register for the class.
- Please note that this project does involve wood and no two pieces of wood are exactly the same. The grain, texture, and how the wood takes the stain are different in every piece which means each piece of wood will vary slightly and each sign will vary slightly but it will look fine when we are finished! If the project you make is going to be displayed outside or in an area prone to moisture, we recommend that you protect it using the sealer of your choice which you can purchase at any local home improvement store.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy: Due to the customization of our classes, there are NO REFUNDS on any classes or materials! However, if you are unable to make the class please call 919-351-0043 or email ContactUs@TheSouthernBostonian.com prior to the class scheduled time and we can arrange for you to attend a different class if possible.
- Photographs taken at The Southern Bostonian (TSB) DIY Workshop events may be used in future TSB publications, on the TSB website, or in other association materials. By attending any TSB events, you agree to allow TSB to use your image in any TSB-related publications, promotional products, or websites. By attending any TSB events, you consent to the use, without compensation, of recordings of your likeness and voice by TSB, perpetually and throughout the world, (a) in connection with future TSB publications, and (b) in any related TSB video or audio recordings, printed publications and Internet publications. You acknowledge and agree that TSB, and its successors and assigns, is the sole owner of all copyrights, literary rights, and similar rights to such media.